We are back with another jam packed listener case study!
We are so excited to have Aimee Knight, a loyal 2 Frugal Dudes listener, come on the show to open up her life with you to see where she can improve her personal finances. Aimee has great savings habits and lives a fairly frugal life already but needs some help figuring out what to do with her savings stashed away.
Financing a new car, buying investment property and figuring out the right amount to have in an emergency fund are a few of the things on her mind. Please leave a comment if you have anything to add for Aimee or submit a request to be a future case study on the podcast. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Working out to balance your mental health with your physical health.
- The cost of living in Nashville, TN.
- Shopping around for groceries to pay extra for quality where it matters while still cutting back where you can.
- Knowing when you could retire with self-insurance when you don’t have anyone else to support you financially.
- Understanding how much life insurance you need.
- The importance of having a will, even if you’re single.
- Using cash to pay for the car you need and ignoring the interest rate propaganda trying to convince you to get a loan.
- Not having a mortgage anchoring you down to a specific location.
- Owning a house vs. investments paying for your rent.
- Knowing your time horizon for when you need the money you’ve saved to determine your risk appetite with investments.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Using your library to read free books, eBooks, audio books, movies, etc…
- 2FD 002: Budget, Budget, Budget!
- 2FD 003: Owning vs. Renting
- 2FD 009: Your Grocery Budget
- 2FD 004: Cut Back on Your Transportation Costs
- 2FD 011: What’s Your Money Backup Plan?
- 2FD 007: Take Advantage of Your Retirement Accounts
- 2FD 034: Listener Case Study with Francis Pasket
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.