Do you ever ask yourself why, when or how much to give to charity?
There are limitless ways you can give your time and money for great causes and trying to hash out the choices can be difficult. Some people need to see the impact of their giving in order to feel compelled to give whereas others perform the act in a no need-to-know fashion, putting their trust in the cause.
It’s interesting to see how many people with large amounts of wealth tend to find themselves involved with philanthropic efforts in order to live fulfilling, meaningful lives. However, a happy life of giving can also be obtained right where you are today. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- The reasons to give to charities.
- Giving is rewarded with fulfillment and the ability to receive with an open hand instead of a clenched fist.
- Finding a charity where you can see the impact.
- Knowing where your money is going when picking a charity.
- Learning to give from the start, within reason.
- Ways to give outside of just charities.
- Charity vs. Tithing.
- Giving both time and money, not one or the other.
- Tracking giving on the budget.
- Giving first at the start of the month so the money an’t be spent.
- Learning to accept gifts.
- Philanthropy as the path to a happy, fulfilling life.
- Donating with everyday purchases through Amazon Smile.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Save 5-20% on recurring purchases by using Amazon Subscribe and Save.
- Compassion International
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Kobe Bryant: Letter To My Younger Self
- Gates Foundation
- Amazon Smile
- Amazon Subscribe and Save
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
If you like the show and want to keep it going, please rate us on iTunes.
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.