Are you throwing out food in your refrigerator at the end of the week?
The Frugal Girl (Kristen) has joined us to help get your frugal cooking in order in a fun-filled episode with years of cooking experience. Kristen is a cheerful blogger who has been sharing her story through amazing, picture-filled, detailed articles around topics in recipes, DIY projects, painting, re-purposing, frugal home decor, simple living, inspiration and learning to be content with what you have.
Let’s work on reducing that food waste and learn about some great useful resources that could turn anyone into a frugal cook. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- How measuring food waste can directly relate to saving money on your grocery budget.
- Adjusting your take-out lifestyle to save money, live healthier and add variety to the menu.
- Eating healthy doesn’t have to be expensive if you’re wiling to put in the work and understanding the level of quality you need and can handle.
- Planning meals with Hungry Harvest to reduce food waste. Use code FRUGALGIRL to get 25% off your first harvest!
- Using America’s Test Kitchen to find great recipes and cook for your family without any training.
- How to get started with setting up a frugal kitchen.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Ditching the plastic and metal spatulas for silicone ones.
- The Frugal Girl Blog
- Minimalist a la carte cookware set
- Detailed cost analysis of homemade pizza vs. store-bought
- Cost of homemade bread vs. store-bought
- How to make chicken broth that actually tastes good
- How to make no-stir granola
- How to make homemade yogurt (with no special equipment!)
- French bread or English Muffin bread
- Comprehensive listing of yeast bread recipes.
- Hungry Harvest – Use code FRUGALGIRL to get 25% off your first harvest!
- 52 New Recipes
- America’s Test Kitchen
- Cook’s Illustrated Equipment Reviews
- The Frugal Girl Instagram
- The Frugal Girl Facebook
- The Frugal Girl Twitter
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
If you like the show and want to keep it going, please rate us on iTunes.
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.