Credit Cards can hurt a lot of people…
But a select few can responsibly take advantage of the credit card rewards system to spread their dollar even further.
Join us with our special guest Tom Marsden (@TommyboyCAN) to learn how he’s gaming his credit card rewards strategy to pay for unforgettable vacations and save on normal expenses. After you have control of your spending habits and understand your lifestyle’s normal activity, this process could help take you to the next level of cutting back. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- The downfalls of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) for small businesses.
- Kevin and Sean have hard feelings against credit cards but with the right head on your shoulder, it could save you some money.
- Don’t chase deals, spend what you would normally spend.
- 80% of people that use reward cards don’t pay their bill.
- People with rewards cards spend 30% more than people who don’t have them.
- How rewards cards can help fund vacations you may normally not take.
- Tom has 30-50 credit cards at any given time for his rewards hacking.
- Keeping track of many cards and point expirations.
- Traveling for work can put you in a great position to use rewards.
- Finding out about the offers to use for rewards hacking.
- Tracking your credit to understand the impact on your score.
- Getting started with credit cards rewards.
- The companies that have the best offers and setting up to be in the best position to apply for it.
- How to stack deals with card offers and gift cards.
- Travel hacking with rewards cards.
- Understanding the level of rewards you can gain from your standard of living.
- 2FD 006: Health Insurance Options
- 2FD 012: Vacations on a Budget
- 2FD 018: Post-Cruise Update
- 2FD 047: Understanding Your Credit Report
- 2FD 048: Budgeting For a Vacation Abroad
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.