Are you scared of the stock market?
Some of us need facts, math and history examples to build confidence in making decisions and Tony Robbins provides us that with his Freedom Facts in Chapter 2. Your biggest danger is being on the sidelines and letting inflation eat away at your money.
Market crashes happen regularly and you need to be prepared to weather the storms with a solid plan. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Saving for the college you can afford
- Winter is coming, but when?
- 7 facts to free us from fears of crashes and corrections in the stock market.
- A correction is when the market drops 10%.
- A bear market is when the market drops 20%.
- Corrections are followed by intense periods of growth.
- The greatest danger is being out of the market.
- Dollar cost averaging vs. lump sum investing.
- Corrections happen every year on average but don’t always turn into bear markets.
- No one can predict consistently if the market will go up or down.
- On average, bear markets happen every 3-5 years.
- When the stock market is up, interest rates on mortgages go down.
- What happens if the market goes down? …It will go back up.
- 2FD 032: The Psychology of Investing
- 2FD 026: Unshakeable Book Study Part 6
- 2FD 025: Unshakeable Book Study Part 5
- 2FD 024: Unshakeable Book Study Part 4
- 2FD 023: Unshakeable Book Study Part 3
- 2FD 020: Unshakeable Book Study Part 1
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.