Wouldn’t it be nice if we knew the common investment principles amongst all successful investors?
Tony Robbins shares insight into the key principles to success after studying famous investors. Protect the downside in your investments with asymmetric risk calculations for the highest returns. Even the big guns aim for years with some returns instead of years with no returns that won’t compound.
Learn how to not lose and setup a tax efficient, diversified portfolio to produces gains throughout market crashes. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Sean’s Viral Stand-Up Desk
- The Core Four: The key principles to help guide every investment decision you make.
- The common tactics amongst successful investment managers.
- Reducing the complexity in your investment strategy.
- The Don’t Lose Principe: Minimizing the downside.
- Looking at the year-by-year returns instead of average returns in investment performance history.
- Asymmetric Risk-Reward: The rewards should vastly outweigh the risks.
- Tax-Efficiency: Taxes can easily wipe out 30% of your returns if you’re not careful.
- Reducing your tax burden in a lawful way.
- Maxing out your tax-advantaged retirement accounts before taxable investments.
- Knowing what accounts to hold which assets types within.
- Diversification: Across sectors, asset classes, geographies and time.
- Finding asset classes that are lowly correlated to each other (r^2).
- 2FD 032: The Psychology of Investing
- 2FD 026: Unshakeable Book Study Part 6
- 2FD 024: Unshakeable Book Study Part 4
- 2FD 023: Unshakeable Book Study Part 3
- 2FD 022: Unshakeable Book Study Part 2
- 2FD 020: Unshakeable Book Study Part 1
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.