Thinking about Early Retirement?
Early Retirement Dude from http://EarlyRetirementDude.com/ has joined us to share his experience of early retirement since he left the system almost 12 years ago at the age of 36. How will you know when to pull the trigger and get through the turmoil that will happen?
Tune in for some great first-hand advice and learn about road bumps to expect along the way. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Avoiding the Suit and Tie
- Maximizing your income with promotions while maintaining your standard of living.
- Millennials aspiring to work in cubicles.
- Making the call to start early retirement.
- Riding out market crashes.
- Surprises that will happen.
- The Early Retirement community.
- Delaying gratification to build up a nest egg.
- Understanding what retirement means to you.
- Advice for someone thinking about pursuing Early Retirement.
- Early Retirement is a serious, life changing decision.
- Monty Burns’ words of wisdom!
- The Early Retirement Dude Blog
- Early Retirement Dude Twitter
- Early Retirement Dude on Reddit
- The History of the FI/ER Movement
- 2FD 029: The Financial Independence Online Community
- 2FD 028: Discussing Early Retirement with Others
- 2FD 007: Take Advantage of Your Retirement Accounts
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.