Do you tell people that you’re planning for Early Retirement?
Justin from http://RootOfGood.com/ joins us to share how discussions of Early Retirement went down with co-workers, family members, friends and in random talks. After losing his job, Justin realized that he could retire a lot sooner than his original plans for 45.
Find out what he tells people he does for a living since retiring at 33 years old. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Early retirement as a backup plan for losing your job.
- You can probably retire earlier than you think.
- Discussing Early Retirement with co-workers, family and strangers.
- “I just wanted to be a millionaire at 35” -Justin
- People brushing off your plans for Early Retirement.
- Thoughts on people that say “I never want to retire.”
- Responses from saying “I’m Retired” for a living.
- The Roth IRA Conversion Ladder explained.
- Secret Lasagna Recipe: Cheese, Noodles, Meat and Sauce.
- Having the freedom to work on side projects.
- The crazy price of Tesla Solar Roofs and ignoring opportunity costs of money.
- The story behind the name “Root of Good.”
- Root of Good Blog | Facebook | Twitter
- Roth IRA Conversion Ladder
- How Justin Retired at 33
- Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
- Early Retirement Consulting
- Tesla Solar Roof Estimate
- 2FD 029: The Financial Independence Online Community
- 2FD 027: Surviving Early Retirement
- 2FD 011: What’s Your Money Backup Plan?
- 2FD 007: Take Advantage of Your Retirement Accounts
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.