Ever heard the term FIRE?
The FIRE (Financial Independence and Retired Early) community has a large online presence of experts answering questions to help more people achieve their financial goals. There is a good chance that someone else in a similar situation as yourself has already asked questions that you can relate your financial situation to.
How do you find these communities? We were able to wrap our heads around the key places to checkout online with Bo, a moderator of the r/financialindependence subreddit, admin on the Mr. Money Mustache forums and creator of www.cfiresim.com, a tool that can simulate when you can reach FIRE. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- The places to ask your FIRE questions.
- Getting validation and support for your retirement plans.
- The logic behind the 4% Safe Withdrawal Rate.
- The big voices in the FIRE world.
- FIRE is growing but still far off from mainstream.
- Avocado Toast!
- Getting started with planning for retirement.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Getting quality shoes like Merrell Moabs, Rockports & Vivobarefoot. Superfeet Insoles.
- Mr. Money Mustache forums
- Mad Fientist
- Go Curry Cracker!
- Optimal Retirement Planner (i-ORP)
- The Avocado Toast Story
- Email Bo
- Merrell Moabs, Rockports & Vivobarefoot
- Superfeet Insoles.
- 2FD 032: The Psychology of Investing
- 2FD 026: Unshakeable Book Study Part 6
- 2FD 025: Unshakeable Book Study Part 5
- 2FD 024: Unshakeable Book Study Part 4
- 2FD 023: Unshakeable Book Study Part 3
- 2FD 022: Unshakeable Book Study Part 2
- 2FD 020: Unshakeable Book Study Part 1
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.