Are you dedicating some of your time towards investing in yourself?
Kevin and Sean reunited in Virginia Beach, VA at RevolutionConf, a conference for software engineers. Getting involved in our industry’s community through attending and eventually organizing meetups and conferences has played a key role in our professional development.
Investing in yourself can range from improving your health, getting organized, education and building your network. It’s important to understand what works for you and how to grow your resume on a budget. CHA-CHING!
We apologize about the audio quality and echoing in this episode. It was nice seeing each other in person but recording across from each other wasn’t the best idea 🙂
Tune In Now!
- Listener Question: Our thoughts on using investment/robo-advisor apps like Acorns, Robinhood, Betterment and Wealthfront. Thanks to Brian Garraty for the question!
- Locating industry meetups or conferences in your area or starting one if they don’t exist.
- Understanding whether books, videos or classes work for you.
- Investing in yourself outside of just education through networking, reducing stress, living healthy and getting organized.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Expanding your next vehicle search further to save thousands thanks to Erik Olson.
- The Smart College Roadmap article series by Sean Merron
Send a question to us either through twitter, our live stream or email it to us and you’ll automatically be entered into our monthly book giveaway. We may even answer your question on the podcast at the start of the show.
Never miss an episode and get access to exclusive content by subscribing to our mailing list.
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.