Are you throwing out food in your refrigerator at the end of the week?
The Frugal Girl (Kristen) has joined us to help get your frugal cooking in order in a fun-filled episode with years of cooking experience. Kristen is a cheerful blogger who has been sharing her story through amazing, picture-filled, detailed articles around topics in recipes, DIY projects, painting, re-purposing, frugal home decor, simple living, inspiration and learning to be content with what you have.
Let’s work on reducing that food waste and learn about some great useful resources that could turn anyone into a frugal cook. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- How measuring food waste can directly relate to saving money on your grocery budget.
- Adjusting your take-out lifestyle to save money, live healthier and add variety to the menu.
- Eating healthy doesn’t have to be expensive if you’re wiling to put in the work and understanding the level of quality you need and can handle.
- Planning meals with Hungry Harvest to reduce food waste. Use code FRUGALGIRL to get 25% off your first harvest!
- Using America’s Test Kitchen to find great recipes and cook for your family without any training.
- How to get started with setting up a frugal kitchen.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Ditching the plastic and metal spatulas for silicone ones.
- The Frugal Girl Blog
- Minimalist a la carte cookware set
- Detailed cost analysis of homemade pizza vs. store-bought
- Cost of homemade bread vs. store-bought
- How to make chicken broth that actually tastes good
- How to make no-stir granola
- How to make homemade yogurt (with no special equipment!)
- French bread or English Muffin bread
- Comprehensive listing of yeast bread recipes.
- Hungry Harvest – Use code FRUGALGIRL to get 25% off your first harvest!
- 52 New Recipes
- America’s Test Kitchen
- Cook’s Illustrated Equipment Reviews
- The Frugal Girl Instagram
- The Frugal Girl Facebook
- The Frugal Girl Twitter
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.