Do you know how your brain affects investing?
As we wrap up our book study of Unshakeable by Tony Robbins, the book closes out with addressing the cognitive biases that affect investing and how to control them.
Your brain can really take control of your emotions based on what you’re consuming which affects how easily you let fear take over. It’s important to also understand the long term goals of investing and recognize what ultimately makes you happy, even if you had enormous wealth. More often than not, giving to others and philanthropy produces the fulfillment we all seek. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Developing systems to control your cognitive biases and remove human error form investing.
- The 6 Money Mistakes people make and the solutions to avoid them.
- The Science to Achievement through focus, taking massive action and grace.
- Living a fulfilling life through continuous growth and giving.
- Being mindful of the present moment and staying in a happy state of mind.
- Closing thoughts on Unshakeable.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Renting out timeshares on Craigslist instead of using a hotel.
- Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
- The Lost Decade
- The Unshakeable App
- Billionaires pledging away half of their money
- The Boring Company
- 2FD 026: Unshakeable Book Study Part 6
- 2FD 025: Unshakeable Book Study Part 5
- 2FD 024: Unshakeable Book Study Part 4
- 2FD 023: Unshakeable Book Study Part 3
- 2FD 022: Unshakeable Book Study Part 2
- 2FD 020: Unshakeable Book Study Part 1
- 2FD 015: You Need an Accountability Partner
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.