Are you or someone you know considering a frugal lifestyle?
Liz, A.K.A. Mrs. Frugalwoods, has joined us to discuss the beauty in living a frugal life as she shares the wonderful experiences with her family throughout their journey. Their philosophy is that frugality enables you to pursue unusual aspirations and opens up a world of options. The Frugalwoods family consist of ex-urban, rookie homesteaders finding contentment on 66 acres in rural central Vermont along with their daughter and dog (frugalhound).
Live life how you want to live it and see if frugality can speed up your path to a fulfilling, happy life. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Learning the beauty in delayed gratification.
- Unicorns and Care Bear collections!
- Careless spending only brings short spikes of happiness.
- Being Happy is the most significant benefit to living a frugal life for the Frugalwoods family but the side effects are numerous.
- Research shows that more choices actually reduces our satisfaction.
- Quieting the noise and learning who you are through frugality.
- Not worrying about being frugal or cheap, just living how you want to live.
- Taking the Uber Frugal Month Challenge to visualize your long term goals and testing your saving abilities.
- Quick wins to get started with a frugal lifestyle.
- Having an accountability partner in your frugal toolbox.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Getting full High Definition channels for free over the air with a HD Antenna.
- The Frugalwoods Blog
- Frugalwoods Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Email
- The Uber Frugal Month Challenge
- Related Frugalwoods Articles
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Personal Capital
- HD Antenna
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.