Are you or someone you know considering a frugal lifestyle?
Liz, A.K.A. Mrs. Frugalwoods, has joined us to discuss the beauty in living a frugal life as she shares the wonderful experiences with her family throughout their journey. Their philosophy is that frugality enables you to pursue unusual aspirations and opens up a world of options. The Frugalwoods family consist of ex-urban, rookie homesteaders finding contentment on 66 acres in rural central Vermont along with their daughter and dog (frugalhound).
Live life how you want to live it and see if frugality can speed up your path to a fulfilling, happy life. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- Learning the beauty in delayed gratification.
- Unicorns and Care Bear collections!
- Careless spending only brings short spikes of happiness.
- Being Happy is the most significant benefit to living a frugal life for the Frugalwoods family but the side effects are numerous.
- Research shows that more choices actually reduces our satisfaction.
- Quieting the noise and learning who you are through frugality.
- Not worrying about being frugal or cheap, just living how you want to live.
- Taking the Uber Frugal Month Challenge to visualize your long term goals and testing your saving abilities.
- Quick wins to get started with a frugal lifestyle.
- Having an accountability partner in your frugal toolbox.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Getting full High Definition channels for free over the air with a HD Antenna.
- The Frugalwoods Blog
- Frugalwoods Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Email
- The Uber Frugal Month Challenge
- Related Frugalwoods Articles
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Personal Capital
- HD Antenna
- 2FD 002: Budget, Budget, Budget!
- 2FD 015: You Need an Accountability Partner
- 2FD 042: Making Major Life Changes with Todd Nevins
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.