We have completed our first ever listener case study!
We are so excited to have Francis Pasket, a loyal 2 Frugal Dudes listener, come on the show to open up his life with you to see where he can improve. Francis and his family have the opportunity to live back with his parents to get a handle on their finances and start saving a down payment for their first house.
While saving for the house, Francis also wants to invest for his family’s retirement and get rid of his car loan to leave debt in the rear-view mirror. Please leave a comment if you have anything to add for Francis or submit a request to be a future case study on the podcast. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- Living with your parents while getting your finances in order.
- eBay as a side hustle.
- Using the snowball method to payoff debt
- Starting with a $1,000 emergency fund.
- Tackling financial thorns like an unreliable car so you can sleep at night.
- Saving for a down payment on a house.
- Understanding the promotion opportunities with your employer.
- Taking advantage of your employer’s 401K match for retirement.
- Understanding what expenses you’ll need to fund in retirement.
- The problems with leasing a car.
- How to find out if someone is a fiduciary advisor or a broker.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Using a $60 wire-frame shelving unit for a stand up desk.
- 2FD 004: Cut Back on Your Transportation Costs
- 2FD 024: Unshakeable Book Study Part 4
- 2FD 012: Vacations on a Budget
- 2FD 018: Post-Cruise Update
- 2FD 011: What’s Your Money Backup Plan?
- 2FD 007: Take Advantage of Your Retirement Accounts
- 2FD 003: Owning vs. Renting
- 2FD 044: Finance Nerds Unite! Sharing Your Financial Journey with Phillip Taylor
- 2FD 045: Listener Case Study with Sal Hernandez
- 2FD 051: Listener Case Study with Kyle Anderson
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.