We have completed our first ever listener case study!
We are so excited to have Francis Pasket, a loyal 2 Frugal Dudes listener, come on the show to open up his life with you to see where he can improve. Francis and his family have the opportunity to live back with his parents to get a handle on their finances and start saving a down payment for their first house.
While saving for the house, Francis also wants to invest for his family’s retirement and get rid of his car loan to leave debt in the rear-view mirror. Please leave a comment if you have anything to add for Francis or submit a request to be a future case study on the podcast. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Living with your parents while getting your finances in order.
- eBay as a side hustle.
- Using the snowball method to payoff debt
- Starting with a $1,000 emergency fund.
- Tackling financial thorns like an unreliable car so you can sleep at night.
- Saving for a down payment on a house.
- Understanding the promotion opportunities with your employer.
- Taking advantage of your employer’s 401K match for retirement.
- Understanding what expenses you’ll need to fund in retirement.
- The problems with leasing a car.
- How to find out if someone is a fiduciary advisor or a broker.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Using a $60 wire-frame shelving unit for a stand up desk.
- 2FD 004: Cut Back on Your Transportation Costs
- 2FD 024: Unshakeable Book Study Part 4
- 2FD 012: Vacations on a Budget
- 2FD 018: Post-Cruise Update
- 2FD 011: What’s Your Money Backup Plan?
- 2FD 007: Take Advantage of Your Retirement Accounts
- 2FD 003: Owning vs. Renting
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.