Have you considered starting a blog to bring in some side income?
J. Money from http://rockstarfinance.com and http://budgetsaresexy.com/ has joined us to share the pros and cons of blogging after years of experience buying and managing them over the years. He lets us know what has worked for him and what he’s picked up on about successful blogs.
Learn how to start making money with a blog and the steps to hopefully make it successful. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- How J. Money fell into blogging.
- Identifying blogs to purchase where you can still keep the writer around to produce content.
- How to make money on a blog.
- Drawing the line between running a business and sticking to what you stand for.
- The industries where blogs do well.
- The importance of collaboration with other bloggers.
- The quickest way to start a blog.
- Understanding that owning a blog is a commitment that requires consistency.
- Blogging ultimately just takes time.
- Collecting metrics from day 1.
- The importance of social media but focusing on one channel to do really well on.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Getting started with podcasting as a side hustle if you prefer blogging with your voice.
- The Rockstar Finance Blog
- The Rockstar Finance Directory of Personal Finance Blogs
- The Budgets are Sexy Blog
- J. Money Twitter | Facebook | Email
- Google AdSense
- Email J.Money to sell or buy from his blog buyer’s list.
- The Budgets are Sexy Side Hustle Series
- J. Money’s Coin Collecting
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- 2FD 014: Starting a Business
- 2FD 011: What’s Your Money Backup Plan?
- 2FD 017: Random Money
- 2FD 030: Investing In Yourself
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.