What are you using to help manage your personal finances?
Today, we are joined by Kimmie Greene from Mint.com, the FREE mobile app and website to manage your personal finances. We love using Mint for many things, like getting our free credit score, creating a budget, tracking our net worth, keeping our investments in line and much, much more. We’re honored to have them on the podcast to share some insight into the tool and kickstart your savings goals.
If you’re swapping between multiple tools or still using pen and paper or spreadsheets, this free tool could save you a lot of time. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- What is Mint?
- Making smarter money choices with a total outlook on your finances.
- The importance of tracking your personal finances.
- Never miss a bill again with Bill Pay.
- Knowing where your money’s going instead of wondering where it went.
- Automatically import your bank transactions into your budget and get notified when you’re falling off track.
- How to start your first budget with Mint.
- Keeping track of your financial well-being with your Net Worth.
- Insight into your investment’s asset allocation.
- Setting up savings goals to track money for specific targets.
- Integrations with QuickBooks and TurboTax.
- The average person has 11-15 bills they’re paying each month.
- Why use Mint over its competitors.
- What to look forward to seeing in the future within Mint.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: How to get your FREE credit score in Mint every month with details into credit history and insight to prevent identity theft.
- MintLife Blog
- How to Budget with Mint.com
- An overview of Mint with the founder
- Sticking to a budget with Mint
- 2FD 002: Budget, Budget, Budget!
- 2FD 009: Your Grocery Budget
- 2FD 012: Vacations on a Budget
- 2FD 035: Charity and Giving
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.