Could there still be some places that you can cut back your spending?
John Wedding from MightyBargainHunter.com has joined us to share some of his straight-up, cold hard savings tips to help you do a little extra. Good deals are all around us and he’s going to help shed some light on where to find some that we may not know about.
Cutting back on the regular, recurring expenses can make outings for meaningful with the extra cash to reward ourselves. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
- Using a rewards card to get money back if you’re responsible about paying your credit card off every month.
- Dropping your land line if you use your cell phone.
- Using wholesale clubs to buy in bulk.
- Learning the importance of savings from a young age.
- A good deal for you may be different than a good deal for someone else.
- Knowing what you need and then keeping your eye out for the item at yard sales, flea markets and thrift stores.
- Cutting back on the costs of wining and dining.
- Setting up automatic savings with Change.
- Finding tokens for Chuck E. Cheese’s on eBay.
- What to do with those gift cards laying around.
- Buying used is the best tip to save your pocket.
- Online rebates for immediate savings through many retailers.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Using a Merkur Safety Razor to stay groomed for a fraction of the cost.
- The MightyBargainHuner Blog
- 49 Ways to Spend Less Right Now eBook
- Online Store Rebates Listing
- Buying and Selling Gift Cars
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore
- Merkur Safety Razor
- 2FD 002: Budget, Budget, Budget!
- 2FD 005: Thinking Before You Buy
- 2FD 004: Cut Back on Your Transportation Costs
Join The Mailing List
The best way to engage with our community is by subscribing to our mailing list. You’ll get access to extra frugal tips, special offers and recommendations. Every month we also give away a copy of Sean’s book, The Early Retirement Roadmap to a lucky subscriber.
Like The Show?
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER! If you decide to purchase the book, use the promo code 2fd to get 10% off for being a valued listener.
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.