We are back with another jam packed listener case study!
We are so excited to have Aimee Knight, a loyal 2 Frugal Dudes listener, come on the show to open up her life with you to see where she can improve her personal finances. Aimee has great savings habits and lives a fairly frugal life already but needs some help figuring out what to do with her savings stashed away.
Financing a new car, buying investment property and figuring out the right amount to have in an emergency fund are a few of the things on her mind. Please leave a comment if you have anything to add for Aimee or submit a request to be a future case study on the podcast. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- Working out to balance your mental health with your physical health.
- The cost of living in Nashville, TN.
- Shopping around for groceries to pay extra for quality where it matters while still cutting back where you can.
- Knowing when you could retire with self-insurance when you don’t have anyone else to support you financially.
- Understanding how much life insurance you need.
- The importance of having a will, even if you’re single.
- Using cash to pay for the car you need and ignoring the interest rate propaganda trying to convince you to get a loan.
- Not having a mortgage anchoring you down to a specific location.
- Owning a house vs. investments paying for your rent.
- Knowing your time horizon for when you need the money you’ve saved to determine your risk appetite with investments.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Using your library to read free books, eBooks, audio books, movies, etc…
- 2FD 002: Budget, Budget, Budget!
- 2FD 003: Owning vs. Renting
- 2FD 009: Your Grocery Budget
- 2FD 004: Cut Back on Your Transportation Costs
- 2FD 011: What’s Your Money Backup Plan?
- 2FD 007: Take Advantage of Your Retirement Accounts
- 2FD 034: Listener Case Study with Francis Pasket
- 2FD 044: Finance Nerds Unite! Sharing Your Financial Journey with Phillip Taylor
- 2FD 045: Listener Case Study with Sal Hernandez
- 2FD 051: Listener Case Study with Kyle Anderson
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.