When was the last time you looked at the costs your financial advisor or mutual funds are charging you?
Many times as Jack Bogle says “Investors are taking 100% of the risk for 33% of the return.” Don’t let your retirement suffer because you’re not getting the best rates at the lowest cost for your investments.
Tony Robbins explains to us how your employer has a legal obligation to act in your best interest for the retirement account they provide you. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- Leaving college without debt.
- The hidden fees and half truths with financial advisors.
- People just want freedom.
- 71% of Americans believe they pay no fees with their 401K.
- Picking stocks is a losers game.
- Too many options: There are 9,500 mutual funds in America, twice the number of publicly traded companies.
- Your biggest investment expense: taxes.
- The average turnover rate for a mutual fund is 85%. Many are over 100%, holding all stocks < 1 year.
- Expense ratios on top of management fees.
- “You’re not going to beat the market” -Ray Dalio
- Why it’s important to dig into the prospectus for your retirement accounts.
- Finding equivalents to index funds in your employer retirement account.
- Most retirement account providers for small businesses are insurance companies.
- Your employer is legally responsible to act in your best interest when choosing a retirement plan.
- The expense markups for funds in your employer retirement accounts.
- Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
- College Without Debt, Yes you can!
- How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio
- America’s Best 401k
- 2FD 032: The Psychology of Investing
- 2FD 026: Unshakeable Book Study Part 6
- 2FD 025: Unshakeable Book Study Part 5
- 2FD 024: Unshakeable Book Study Part 4
- 2FD 022: Unshakeable Book Study Part 2
- 2FD 020: Unshakeable Book Study Part 1
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.