Have you considered starting a blog to bring in some side income?
J. Money from http://rockstarfinance.com and http://budgetsaresexy.com/ has joined us to share the pros and cons of blogging after years of experience buying and managing them over the years. He lets us know what has worked for him and what he’s picked up on about successful blogs.
Learn how to start making money with a blog and the steps to hopefully make it successful. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- How J. Money fell into blogging.
- Identifying blogs to purchase where you can still keep the writer around to produce content.
- How to make money on a blog.
- Drawing the line between running a business and sticking to what you stand for.
- The industries where blogs do well.
- The importance of collaboration with other bloggers.
- The quickest way to start a blog.
- Understanding that owning a blog is a commitment that requires consistency.
- Blogging ultimately just takes time.
- Collecting metrics from day 1.
- The importance of social media but focusing on one channel to do really well on.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: Getting started with podcasting as a side hustle if you prefer blogging with your voice.
- The Rockstar Finance Blog
- The Rockstar Finance Directory of Personal Finance Blogs
- The Budgets are Sexy Blog
- J. Money Twitter | Facebook | Email
- Google AdSense
- Email J.Money to sell or buy from his blog buyer’s list.
- The Budgets are Sexy Side Hustle Series
- J. Money’s Coin Collecting
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- 2FD 014: Starting a Business
- 2FD 011: What’s Your Money Backup Plan?
- 2FD 017: Random Money
- 2FD 030: Investing In Yourself
- 2FD 041: Tapping into Your Freelancing Potential with Brennan Dunn
- 2FD 044: Finance Nerds Unite! Sharing Your Financial Journey with Phillip Taylor
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.