What are you using to help manage your personal finances?
Today, we are joined by Kimmie Greene from Mint.com, the FREE mobile app and website to manage your personal finances. We love using Mint for many things, like getting our free credit score, creating a budget, tracking our net worth, keeping our investments in line and much, much more. We’re honored to have them on the podcast to share some insight into the tool and kickstart your savings goals.
If you’re swapping between multiple tools or still using pen and paper or spreadsheets, this free tool could save you a lot of time. CHA-CHING!
Tune In Now!
*** Insider Extras ***
We love our Insiders! Everyone in our Frugal Insider’s Club will receive:
- Entry into our monthly book giveaway.
- Insider-only special offers, like a discount on any Early Retirement Roadmap package.
- Recommended resources that Kevin and Sean use in their own lives
- Insider-only articles outside of what we have time for on the podcast.
- Priority on questions about your situation and case studies.
- Entry into our Christmas Gift of Frugalness including a HD Antenna, an Amazon Fire Stick, Gift Cards, Books and much more!
- JOIN THE CLUB!
- What is Mint?
- Making smarter money choices with a total outlook on your finances.
- The importance of tracking your personal finances.
- Never miss a bill again with Bill Pay.
- Knowing where your money’s going instead of wondering where it went.
- Automatically import your bank transactions into your budget and get notified when you’re falling off track.
- How to start your first budget with Mint.
- Keeping track of your financial well-being with your Net Worth.
- Insight into your investment’s asset allocation.
- Setting up savings goals to track money for specific targets.
- Integrations with QuickBooks and TurboTax.
- The average person has 11-15 bills they’re paying each month.
- Why use Mint over its competitors.
- What to look forward to seeing in the future within Mint.
- Frugal Tip of The Week: How to get your FREE credit score in Mint every month with details into credit history and insight to prevent identity theft.
- MintLife Blog
- How to Budget with Mint.com
- An overview of Mint with the founder
- Sticking to a budget with Mint
- 2FD 002: Budget, Budget, Budget!
- 2FD 009: Your Grocery Budget
- 2FD 012: Vacations on a Budget
- 2FD 035: Charity and Giving
- 2FD 044: Finance Nerds Unite! Sharing Your Financial Journey with Phillip Taylor
- 2FD 047: Understanding Your Credit Report
Like The Show?
There are two ways to rate us on iTunes:
1. By Computer – Go here and click the “View in iTunes” button.
– This will open our podcast within the iTunes application on your computer. You may have to install iTunes if you don’t have ti already.
– Once you see our podcast, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab and then the “Write a Review” button.
– Here’s a video if you need help.
2. By iPhone/iPad – Open the “Podcasts” application (or install it) and search for “2 frugal dudes”
– Click on our podcast, go to the “Reviews” tab and click “Write a Review.”
– Here’s a video if you need help.
Reviewing our podcast on iTunes also boosts your chances for the Christmas Gift of Frugalness by 5 times! That’s right, anyone that rates us gets their name put into the hat five more times! Thank you for being a valued listener and we look forward to taking the show even further!
The Early Retirement Roadmap
Get your FREE chapter of Sean’s book The Early Retirement Roadmap to see how you can obtain financial freedom, FASTER!
Thanks to http://www.bensound.com/ for the music used in the show.