Eric Bowlin, a 31 year old financially independent real estate investor who shares his secrets through IdealREI.com.
- How Eric got started with Real Estate investing.
- The different ways to invest in real estate.
- The difference between passive real estate investing and being an active real estate investor.
- The average returns to expect from real estate investing.
- How to use leverage (debt) to increase real estate returns.
- The expenses to keep an eye on in real estate investing.
- Real Estate scams and seminars to be aware of.
- The value in finding a real estate coach.
- The time and money commitment with real estate investing.
- The biggest mistakes people make when getting started with real estate investing.
- How to Get Started with Real Estate Investing.
- How to trade your books with other people online.
Links & Related Episodes
- Real Estate Syndication
- 2FD 054: Saving Money Buying, Selling and Refinancing a Home
- 2FD 049: Alternative Investments For Your Portfolio