Valentine Nde from Plenteouz.com.
- How expense ratios affect your investment returns.
- Valentine’s personal finance journey as an immigrant from being poor in Cameroon, Africa, going broke with the debt opportunites in America and now debt-free, managing his own investments.
- What it’s like to be poor.
- The challenges immigrants face with debt and entering a country where building credit is a new concept to them.
- Saving half of your family’s income.
- Why you should manage your own finances.
- Frugal dieting and workout tips for your new years resolution.
- Traditional vs. Roth 401Ks.
Show Links & Related Episodes
- Smart Couples Finish Rich by David Bach
- 2FD 056: Saving Money The Best Way For Your Goals
- 2FD 052: Quality of Life Before Standard of Life
- 2FD 047: Understanding Your Credit Report