Amy and Tim Rutherford from GoWithLess.com.
- Spending $115K per year down to less than $40K per year.
- How a lower standard of life has increased quality of life.
- How to take 10 trips per year, including abroad, for only $10K.
- The frugal and free experiences all around you.
- How much money you can give to someone before having to pay taxes.
Show Links & Related Episodes
- Tempe – Fun in the Sun on the Cheap
- Mr. Money Mustache
- 2FD 042: Making Major Life Changes with Todd Nevins
- 2FD 048: Budgeting For a Vacation Abroad